Cold Borscht

When Nomeda wanted to cook this soup the weather was not hot enough, she made a delicious nordic fish soup instead. Now it's perfect for cold soup, I will post a whole collection. I usually cook warm borscht, my recepy is a mixture from my granny with Veselka's borscht. It's delicious, but much more laborious. Wait for it in winter time. Now,
try this one
you will need:
5-6 cucumbers
A bunch of green onions
A bunch of dill
500 g. of beats pickled in apple juice
1-1.5 l of kefir (2.5%)
Pinch of pepper, salt and sugar if needed

Cut cucumbers in small squares, cut green onions and dill. Place all into
a pot, add beats. I usually use beats already pickled in apple juice as I
like the borsch to be a bit sour, not too sweet. But traditionally beats
should be just boiled and grated. Mix all vegetables, add kefir and mix
all well with spoon.
It should be cold and it goes well with hot boiled potato, sprinkled with
a bit of dill.

Bon appétit!

and let me know how it goes.

greetings from Vilnius hot like hell.
Nomeda













Postagens mais visitadas